Thursday, October 6, 2011

Let's Taste the World at the Appetite Magazine's Restaurant Festival!





Appetite Magazine

Monday morning, I received this invitation from Appetite Magazine. I am deeply honored to be invited for this event, because not only do I get to explore the foodie side of me more, I can also be with my fellow foodies and meet the people behind Appetite Magazine as well.

Appetite Magazine

I have heard of Appetite Magazine, but I admit I still haven't browsed any of their magazines. Thankfully, while at Cha Dao Tea Place yesterday, I was able to see a back issue of Appetite Magazine, which I quickly grabbed so I could finally browse it. One big thing I liked the magazine - their food photography! Flipping every page seeing wonderful pictures of different dishes made me wish more that I could be as talented as their food photographers.

This was their Feb 2011 issue, and they featured a food trip in Baguio City. It inspired me to go back to the City of Pines to indulge in their food as well.

Appetite Magazine

Anyway, the Appetite Restaurant Festival 2011 is happening next week. If you want to be a part of this event...
  • Save the poster above and upload it on Appetite Magazine's Facebook Page's wall.
  • Add a caption saying, "I want to go to the Appetite Magazine Festival!".
  • Ask your family and friends to like your post.

The three foodies with the most number of likes will receive two tickets each for this exclusive event. This event is happening next week, so act quick! :) Also, do remember that you have to post the poster on Appetite Magazine's Facebook Page wall and NOT on your profile's wall.

See you at the event!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Jenn, the Foodie


I come from a family who loves cooking and eating. I never had any formal training in cooking and that I taught myself how to cook based on the handed down recipes, but I could say that I can cook good food. In 2008, I started documenting my food trips for my travel blog, and since I have quite enough to start a food blog, might as well put all those food trips in one location. Thus, a food blog is born - thanks to the new Friendster Blogs. However, due to several problems, I was left with no choice but to pack bags again and move here instead. Here's the permanent address, promise! Enough talk, let the food trippin' begin! {Know More About Me}