Wednesday, October 6, 2010

DanggitSiLog

Breakfast Quote


Everybody says that breakfast is the most important meal of the day and one should not skip it. As a hearty eater, sometimes I eat my breakfast, sometimes I don't. It would all depend on my mood - there are days that I don't like the food, or I would turn on the PC very early that I would forget to eat and would just have a brunch around 10 or 11AM.

The quote in this picture I saw in one of my Facebook friend's status. It was actually a good advice, especially for me who often times forget the importance of breakfast. The picture was taken a year ago using my cell phone. I cannot recall where the danggit came from, but I do love eating it with fried rice and scrambled eggs, with lots of tomatoes and onions.

I am now in my third day of "no rice" diet. Funny I have to post a picture with rice on it - imagine the cravings I had while I lay out the quote. :) This picture is edited on GIMP using Calibri and CK Ali's Hand Official fonts.

*** Jenn ***

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Jenn, the Foodie


I come from a family who loves cooking and eating. I never had any formal training in cooking and that I taught myself how to cook based on the handed down recipes, but I could say that I can cook good food. In 2008, I started documenting my food trips for my travel blog, and since I have quite enough to start a food blog, might as well put all those food trips in one location. Thus, a food blog is born - thanks to the new Friendster Blogs. However, due to several problems, I was left with no choice but to pack bags again and move here instead. Here's the permanent address, promise! Enough talk, let the food trippin' begin! {Know More About Me}