Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Vigan in Week's Time

Fishballs

I will be taking a blog break starting tomorrow because I will be traveling to La Union to give my dad's grave an early visit. I will also be taking the time to church hop in La Union, watch the Surfing Break on Friday, and yes, travel to my most favorite place ever - Vigan City.

Our neighbor Ria will be with me, and although I feel a bit worried because this will be the first time I will travel with her, I am very excited to let her see part of the world I really love. I have traveled to these places for lots of times already, but this will be the first time I'd give foods an emphasis. I am hoping to do a food trip with Ria at:
  • Halo Halo de Iloko - San Fernando City, La Union
  • Midway Grill - San Fernando, La Union
  • Sebay Resort - San Juan, La Union
  • Hen Haw - Bauang, La Union
  • Cafe Uno - Vigan, Ilocos Sur
  • Cafe Leona - Vigan, Ilocos Sur
Of course, I still am not sure if we can dine in these places, but I am quite optimistic. I would gladly give up Hen Haw and Sebay Resort, but never the other ones mentioned. I really would like to eat there. I already dined twice in Cafe Leona with my dear K, but I cannot go way back in time just to share the food trip, so I will just go back and make a new experience.

One thing I miss doing in Vigan was eating the fishballs while sitting in my favorite seat along Calle Crisologo. The one in picture was taken during my trip to Vigan with K. I sure hope I could do it again. Positive vibes! :)

I will be back morning of 31 October. See you then!

*** Jenn ***

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Jenn, the Foodie


I come from a family who loves cooking and eating. I never had any formal training in cooking and that I taught myself how to cook based on the handed down recipes, but I could say that I can cook good food. In 2008, I started documenting my food trips for my travel blog, and since I have quite enough to start a food blog, might as well put all those food trips in one location. Thus, a food blog is born - thanks to the new Friendster Blogs. However, due to several problems, I was left with no choice but to pack bags again and move here instead. Here's the permanent address, promise! Enough talk, let the food trippin' begin! {Know More About Me}