Sunday, February 12, 2012

Figaro Dinner Meals

Figaro - Tomas Morato
Sct. Lozano corner Tomas Morato, Quezon City
+63 (02)410-4256
09 February 2012

With prices of goods sky rocketing by the minute, I am sure most of us are always looking for great deals which are worth our hard-earned money.

Figaro - Corner Table

Figaro - Decorations

Just recently, my sister and I were at Figaro (Tomas Morato) not to drink coffee, but to try their dinner meals. These meals were launched sometime last January, but last 10 February 2012, Figaro is now offering a good deal:

Buy 1, Get 1 at 50% Off.

For this promo, they have two meals -

Chicken Rice Bake

Chicken Rice Bake. Flavorful chicken baste blended with creamy white sauce, bell peppers, mushroom buttons, carrots, in rice topped with melted cheese. It looked very simple, but it has a lot to offer once you started eating it. I find the flavors balanced - it was like eating Arroz Valenciana or Paella.

Tofu Steak Rice

Tofu Steak Rice. Sumptuous deep-fried tofu glazed with special sauce sprinkled with white sesame seeds and rice garnished with parsley. My angle wasn't good, but it did have a lot of tofu cubes. It had a hint of sweetness, but what made me love this dish was that the tofu was firm yet soft... and the sauce was cooked together with the tofu as the outer parts of the tofu cubes were caramelized. I am not sure if they used Teriyaki sauce, but whatever it was, I super liked it!

Lemonade

Both rice meals are served with a regular size of Lemonade, which I find very flavorful and refreshing!

The Buy 1 Get 1 at 50% Off is available everyday at these participating outlets - Alabang Town Center, Cattleya, Emerald, Glorietta, Greenbelt, Shangri-La, Robinson's Place Manila, Festival Mall, Gateway, Liberty, Tomas Morato, SM City North EDSA Sky Garden, and SM City Sta. Rosa.

Some things to know:
  • The rice meal is originally priced at p150.
  • Promo is available starting 6pm.
  • Should you want to avail of the promo, you will just have to pay p75 for the other rice meal, a total of p225 for both rice meals.
  • You can get two rice meals of the same meal, or get two different meals.

Figaro - Pastry Stand

p225 for two rice meals sounds like a very great deal, considering some meals at other food places are much pricier than that. The p75 savings you can use to buy a different food item from the menu or maybe buy a dessert to cap off a good meal.

Cioccolato Morsi

Speaking of desserts, here's another sweet deal from Figaro - get a free Cioccolato Morsi with Heart Sprinkles for every p500 single receipt purchase when you dine at any Figaro stores on February 13, 14, 15 this year. I got to taste these babies and they are really good! Not too sweet, just enough to make you enjoy a chocolate treat.

Valentine's Day is just around the corner... if you're a thrifty person (like me) who wants to celebrate Valentine's Day without really burning the wallet, you might want to consider going to Figaro.

For more details about this deal or to be in the first to know about Figaro's upcoming deals, please check and like their Facebook Page.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Jenn, the Foodie


I come from a family who loves cooking and eating. I never had any formal training in cooking and that I taught myself how to cook based on the handed down recipes, but I could say that I can cook good food. In 2008, I started documenting my food trips for my travel blog, and since I have quite enough to start a food blog, might as well put all those food trips in one location. Thus, a food blog is born - thanks to the new Friendster Blogs. However, due to several problems, I was left with no choice but to pack bags again and move here instead. Here's the permanent address, promise! Enough talk, let the food trippin' begin! {Know More About Me}