Monday, July 22, 2013

Figaro Opens a New Branch at the Patriarch Building

Figaro Patriarch

Just a few days ago, a new Figaro branch opened - at the newly erected Patriarch Building in Chino Roces cor. Don Bosco, Makati.

Figaro Patriarch

That day, there were simultaneous celebrations - the opening of this branch, and the bank fronting the coffee shop, and the blessing of the Patriarch Building.

Figaro Patriarch
Figaro Patriarch

Part of the celebration was the ribbon-cutting ceremony, the blessing of the store, and the much-awaited coin and candy toss.

Figaro Cakes Blue Velvet Cake

This Figaro branch is smaller than the other branches I have visited and only serves drinks and pastries - no hot meals and pasta dishes. Even so, every drink and pastries available at every Figaro branches are available here, too, so if you're in the area and you fancy some drinks and pastries, please do drop by this branch.

My Little Oscar My Little Oscar
Coffee Latte

A catered breakfast buffet was served, but Figaro offered pastries and drinks to everyone who attended the event. It was my first time to see their newest cake - Blue Velvet - but for my choice of pastry, I went for My Little Oscar, which is basically their version of Sans Rival. I loved this cake because it was lightly sweet and packed with lots of cashew nuts! It was just a sweet ending to a sweet celebration.

Figaro at the Patriarch Building (Chino Roces cor. Don Bosco) is open from Mondays to Fridays - 8am to 5pm.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Jenn, the Foodie


I come from a family who loves cooking and eating. I never had any formal training in cooking and that I taught myself how to cook based on the handed down recipes, but I could say that I can cook good food. In 2008, I started documenting my food trips for my travel blog, and since I have quite enough to start a food blog, might as well put all those food trips in one location. Thus, a food blog is born - thanks to the new Friendster Blogs. However, due to several problems, I was left with no choice but to pack bags again and move here instead. Here's the permanent address, promise! Enough talk, let the food trippin' begin! {Know More About Me}