Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Firmoo Eyeglasses

This post is not directly about food, but as a foodie who blogs, it is very important to me that I can see things clearly, as not only do I write about the foodie experiences, I (at times) cook the food and photograph the plated dishes before I could share it here on my blog.

It was in 2008 when I had my "last" pair of eyeglasses, as it was still the pair I am currently using. Late last year, I already felt it was giving signs of retirement, but I held on to it as new pairs of eyeglasses are quite expensive.Early this year though, I already felt the need of having it replaced, so it was a good timing that I learned about Firmoo Optical - the world's leading online optical store that offers various high quality, fashionable, and professional, but affordable eyewear.

Early this month, I went to my optician to have my eyes checked, and upon giving me the prescription, I gave Firmoo Optical the copy of it, along with my choice of frame. I have been using eyeglasses since I was 11 years old, so I already know what type of frame I want, and I am thankful that Firmoo Optical has a wide selection of eyeglasses to fit one's preference. I also found the site very user-friendly, as each eyeglasses frame have every detail one must know about, including a "Try On" feature to give you an idea of how the eyeglasses would look based on your facial features.

Firmoo Eyeglasses


My eyeglasses arrived less than a week after I sent them the details. Pretty quick for an International company, and I am impressed! Inside the package, I appreciated that they put on some bubble wrap to protect the eyeglasses, but the one thing that made me smile was the little packet containing a little tools for the eyeglasses.

Firmoo Eyeglasses


This was the frame I chose, because purple is my favorite color and I liked that white part on the sides that gave it more beauty.

Me Wearing Firmoo Eyeglasses


For a prescription eyeglasses, they certainly had the lenses right. It sure is like the one I am wearing now, so I am definitely happy with how it all turned out.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Jenn, the Foodie


I come from a family who loves cooking and eating. I never had any formal training in cooking and that I taught myself how to cook based on the handed down recipes, but I could say that I can cook good food. In 2008, I started documenting my food trips for my travel blog, and since I have quite enough to start a food blog, might as well put all those food trips in one location. Thus, a food blog is born - thanks to the new Friendster Blogs. However, due to several problems, I was left with no choice but to pack bags again and move here instead. Here's the permanent address, promise! Enough talk, let the food trippin' begin! {Know More About Me}