Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Max's Restaurant Mother's Day Treat

Mother's Day may be on Sunday yet, but this early establishments are already having different promotions for such an important event. Mother's Day may not be as celebrated as Christmas or Valentine's Day, but I am sure you'd agree with me that this celebration will always dear to our hearts because of mothers are our first fan, our first teacher... the one who can replace everybody, but whose place is irreplaceable.

Mini Talk Show

Max's Restaurant - The Body Shop Tie Up

This year, Max's Restaurant teamed up with the Body Shop to give moms a great treat this Mother's Day. For this week - 07 to 13 May, diners can get a free the Body Shop shower gel (60ml) for p1300 minimum spent on any Max's Restaurant. This promo is open nationwide, and since the shower gels are soap-free, lather-rich and fruit infused, it sure is a good treat to our mothers or our aunts, grandmas... :)

Mother's Day Cupcakes

For Mother's Day, too, Max's Corner Bakery is offering special cupcakes. It is priced p50 each, but if you buy the box of three, you pay only p120... giving you p20 discount. After a sumptuous meal with the family, this can be a great sweet treat for moms...and for everyone in the family.

Max's Restaurant Food Spread

Last Friday, during the presscon at Max's Scout Tuazon branch, attendees were treated to an awesome lunch - which include Kare-Kare, Sinigang na Hipon, Daing na Bangus, Lechon Kawali, and Max's Fried Chicken. This set could very well be a good choice when you dine at Max's Restaurant (to avail of the free treat). Shared with my brother and some blogger friends, we all had a wonderful lunch while sharing stories, hearty laughs, and things about our mothers.

- * - * - * -

So... what did you have last weekend? If you're new to the Weekend Eating meme, you can read the rules and get the badge codes HERE. My heartfelt thanks to everyone who joined last week.







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Jenn, the Foodie


I come from a family who loves cooking and eating. I never had any formal training in cooking and that I taught myself how to cook based on the handed down recipes, but I could say that I can cook good food. In 2008, I started documenting my food trips for my travel blog, and since I have quite enough to start a food blog, might as well put all those food trips in one location. Thus, a food blog is born - thanks to the new Friendster Blogs. However, due to several problems, I was left with no choice but to pack bags again and move here instead. Here's the permanent address, promise! Enough talk, let the food trippin' begin! {Know More About Me}