Thursday, December 11, 2008

Food Choices - 121108



When I was still over at the old food blog, I saw this very nice food meme, but it went on hiatus when I transferred here. Every Thursday, I would check Aggie's blog for this meme, and I am happy that it's back now.

Power Breakfast

1. Hearty Breakfast or Skip the Breakfast? Why?
>>> Hearty and heavy breakfast. I normally eat dinner around 4 or 5PM, so when I wake up the next morning, I would feel really hungry. If I can have rice for breakfast, I would be very happy.

2. It’s 6AM and you need to wake-up. Which one do you drink – coffee, milk, hot chocolate, juice or soda? Hot or cold?
>>> Hot coffee - very bitter and sweet at the same time.

3. Usual breakfast – pancakes, pan de sal / bread, cereals or rice?
>>> Rice. But if there are no left over rice, I would go with whatever is available.

Fear Factor:
Which would you eat – a cockroach or a worm? You need to really choose! Why?
>>> Worm. I can just slurp it and swallow it. Cockroach is very difficult to eat because you need to chew on it, and its feet have this spikes that are totally gross.

Tell Me:
Can you give me one dining place I need to try out this holiday season?
>>> Max's Restaurant. With their "Just Got Lucky" thingie going on, you might just get free foods when you hear the rooster while you're eating. =)

*** Jenn ***
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Jenn, the Foodie


I come from a family who loves cooking and eating. I never had any formal training in cooking and that I taught myself how to cook based on the handed down recipes, but I could say that I can cook good food. In 2008, I started documenting my food trips for my travel blog, and since I have quite enough to start a food blog, might as well put all those food trips in one location. Thus, a food blog is born - thanks to the new Friendster Blogs. However, due to several problems, I was left with no choice but to pack bags again and move here instead. Here's the permanent address, promise! Enough talk, let the food trippin' begin! {Know More About Me}