Wednesday, December 3, 2008

5 for Wednesday - 120308



1. Which is your favorite grocery store? Why?
>>> I would have to say it's CSI (I forgot the meaning) supermarket in San Fernando, La Union. Their products are way much cheaper than here in Metro Manila!

2. What is the worst and weirdest food you have ever eaten?
>>> I guess it would have to be the durian. I can stand the smell of durian, yes, but the taste and the feel of the food in my mouth is something I can't really stand.

3. Pancakes, Waffles or French Toast which do you prefer? Why?
>>> I would have to go with French Toast because it's leaning towards the salty side (although not really). I am not much into plain pancakes and waffles. If it has cheese or hotdogs, I might go for it.

4. Do you eat the ‘heels’ of bread loaves?
>>> Yes.

5. Are there certain food items that you enjoy so much that you dare not have them around because you will over indulge?
>>> Yes. That would have to be chicharon (pork rind cracklings). I know it's really bad for the health, which is why I am trying my very best to fight the temptation. =)

*** Jenn ***

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Jenn, the Foodie


I come from a family who loves cooking and eating. I never had any formal training in cooking and that I taught myself how to cook based on the handed down recipes, but I could say that I can cook good food. In 2008, I started documenting my food trips for my travel blog, and since I have quite enough to start a food blog, might as well put all those food trips in one location. Thus, a food blog is born - thanks to the new Friendster Blogs. However, due to several problems, I was left with no choice but to pack bags again and move here instead. Here's the permanent address, promise! Enough talk, let the food trippin' begin! {Know More About Me}