Saturday, February 22, 2014

Foodgasm IV


Are you ready for the fourth serving of FOODGASM?

Since it was organized, I have wanted to attend this event, but was only able to attend once. It is a happy news to know that the UP Economics Society is once again organizing its main fundraising project, which will take place on the 8th of March 2014 at the Mercato Centrale in Bonifacio Global City.

If you're not familiar with the said event, Foodgasm celebrates the joys of being a foodie through its food tasting and friendly competition between concessionaires. Around the venue, 30 promising food businesses will set up their booths, allowing attendees to sample their food and rate them. The business with the highest grade will be the season's grand champion.

800 foodies - including bloggers, guest chefs, students, young professionals, and families will take part of this event, and I hope you can also attend it. It is going to be a fun filled event where you can get to taste innovative food products. If you want to be a part of this, please visit their official facebook
page: http://www.facebook.com/UPEcosoc.Foodgasm.

See you there, fellow foodies!

-----------------
About UP EcoSoc
A non-stock, non-profit socio-civic organization, and one of the leading student organizations in the university since 1958. As one of the country’s leading and most awarded economics organizations, UP Ecosoc also boasts an array of diverse activities geared towards the holistic well-being of its more than 200 members and more than 1,000 alumni.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Jenn, the Foodie


I come from a family who loves cooking and eating. I never had any formal training in cooking and that I taught myself how to cook based on the handed down recipes, but I could say that I can cook good food. In 2008, I started documenting my food trips for my travel blog, and since I have quite enough to start a food blog, might as well put all those food trips in one location. Thus, a food blog is born - thanks to the new Friendster Blogs. However, due to several problems, I was left with no choice but to pack bags again and move here instead. Here's the permanent address, promise! Enough talk, let the food trippin' begin! {Know More About Me}