Friday, August 14, 2009

Fried Rice



198/365 - Fried Rice

Here in the house, breakfast is the most seldom meal we eat. Maybe because some were busy preparing for the day, or some would still be in bed, or we just don't really have the knack for eating breakfast. I myself oftentimes eat at 9am and I would already include my lunch to it.

But of course, there were times when I would really get hungry upon waking up in the morning, and for a person who's not really into bread, I wanted to eat rice. However, the time I cooked this we only had 1 hotdog and 1 slice of sweet ham in the fridge. What I did was to slice the ham and hotdog into bits, and added it in left over rice. Instant meal for me! =)

*** Jenn ***

8 comments:

Elara said...

Yummy! I love fried rice too! :) Your foodie pic is very nice! :)

Debbie aka phatelara
My FF Entry

Mirage said...

Love the way you photographed this...Am not much into rice for breakfast pero when we have rice, then yang chow!

♥peachkins♥ said...

Oy in fairness,jenn..masarap to huh!

mousey said...

3x a day ang rice sa akin plus kaning lamig pa hahaha.

happy weekend!

Ladynred said...

I'm not into rice for breakfast either but your fried rice looks yummy!

agent112778 said...

yan ang masarap na palaman sa pan de sal try mo sis

my entry for food friday is here


Great day for us Food Friday Eaters :)

Thanx for the Visit :)

Jeanny said...

Kami pag weekend nag ri-rice talaga kami kasi this is the only time na naka pag breakfast kami ng sabay ni hubz :)

maiylah said...

love your shot, Jenn. usually i eat breakfast, and it's almost always rice for me! :)

thanks for playing again, Jenn
happy weekend

ps. interesting ung suggestion ni Jay... di ko pa nasubukan. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Jenn, the Foodie


I come from a family who loves cooking and eating. I never had any formal training in cooking and that I taught myself how to cook based on the handed down recipes, but I could say that I can cook good food. In 2008, I started documenting my food trips for my travel blog, and since I have quite enough to start a food blog, might as well put all those food trips in one location. Thus, a food blog is born - thanks to the new Friendster Blogs. However, due to several problems, I was left with no choice but to pack bags again and move here instead. Here's the permanent address, promise! Enough talk, let the food trippin' begin! {Know More About Me}