Monday, December 19, 2011

Weekend Eating | Giving in to Temptations

I am so late in posting this week's linky... I was out all night and got home around 1pm this afternoon, and while I wasn't really sleepy and tired, I still fell asleep and woke up past 4pm. My weekend wasn't really that "interesting" (except for the party part) I basically just stayed at home and even if I went out last night to party, my cell phone's battery wasn't fully charged (so is my camera's batteries), so no pictures from the party, simply because I didn't really take pictures.

Chips and Chocolates

This picture was from last Friday... something mom took home from the office. Anyone can tempt me by dumping a truck load of chocolates in our house without having to fear that I will eat it because I am not really into chocolate candies (and most sweets), but I admit I am a weakling when it comes to salty food. When I saw that pack of Lay's Potato Chips, I started salivating over it.

... and the temptation won. This pack had less than 200 calories - not really that heavy... but it had a lot of sodium, something I wasn't so proud of. It felt good eating the chips, but of course I felt guilty after. The other food on this picture, I didn't eat... I only had my eyes on Lay's.

The past week I was lazy. I did do my exercise, but not as religious as last month, and I am now starting to fear its effects. I still have 11 days to redeem myself and at least maintain the tiny amount of weight I have lost (I weigh myself twice in a month - one every first day, the other mid-month). I am pressured, but I am still very much optimistic that this month's weigh in will be something that will put a smile on my face.

- * - * - * -

So... what did you have last weekend? If you're new to the Weekend Eating meme, you can read the rules and get the badge codes HERE. My heartfelt thanks to everyone who joined last week.






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Jenn, the Foodie


I come from a family who loves cooking and eating. I never had any formal training in cooking and that I taught myself how to cook based on the handed down recipes, but I could say that I can cook good food. In 2008, I started documenting my food trips for my travel blog, and since I have quite enough to start a food blog, might as well put all those food trips in one location. Thus, a food blog is born - thanks to the new Friendster Blogs. However, due to several problems, I was left with no choice but to pack bags again and move here instead. Here's the permanent address, promise! Enough talk, let the food trippin' begin! {Know More About Me}