Sunday, July 24, 2011

Foodie 365 | Week 29

Yesterday, I seemed to just play "The Sims 2" most of the time, so I wasn't able to update my blogs. I was supposed to share this yesterday, but since I chose to entertain myself, I will just share these pictures for Yummy Sunday.

Foods I ate on Week 29:

Binagoongan / Ginataan

197. Binagoongan sa Gata

Something my brother cooked using pork liempo. This tasted good especially after adding more chili garlic sauce. :)

197. Banana Chips

198. Jovy's Banana Chips

Mom took this home; she said one company rep went to their office to sell. This has been my favorite brand of banana chips, and I am glad my family liked it, too, and mom is hoping the rep would come back so she could buy more. Well, this is very much available in the supermarket, so in case the rep doesn't come back, we can add it to the grocery list.

198. Fish and Chips

199. Fish and Chips

This dish probably appeared on my Foodie 365 project the most number of times. That's how much we love this dish. :)

200. No Picture

I cannot recall why.

200. Carbonara

201. Carbonara

Something I cooked for lunch, but I wasn't able to eat much. Lately, I have been feeling full after a few spoonfuls of food. Anyway, for this, I used ground beef and some Vienna Sausage.

Oriental Pasta Delight

202. Oriental Pasta Delight

From one pasta dish to another... this one was cooked by my sis, though. Again, just a small sauce of food for me, and my sister now noticed that I eat few the past few days. I wish I am dieting, but no, I am not. Even I couldn't understand what's wrong with my tummy.

201. Veggie Terrorist

203. Veggie Terrorist

The yakiniku beef (my sister's share) has been marinating in its Teriyaki Sauce for a few days now, so I decided to cook it a la "Veggie Terrorist." This came out good (pardon the quality of picture, though), but I think I added too much curry powder that it was a bit spicy. Well, we still have some beef left, so I might cook this again. If you want to check the recipe, click HERE.

See you tomorrow for the Weekend Eating linky hop. :)

*** Jenn ***



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Jenn, the Foodie


I come from a family who loves cooking and eating. I never had any formal training in cooking and that I taught myself how to cook based on the handed down recipes, but I could say that I can cook good food. In 2008, I started documenting my food trips for my travel blog, and since I have quite enough to start a food blog, might as well put all those food trips in one location. Thus, a food blog is born - thanks to the new Friendster Blogs. However, due to several problems, I was left with no choice but to pack bags again and move here instead. Here's the permanent address, promise! Enough talk, let the food trippin' begin! {Know More About Me}