Sunday, June 12, 2011

Yummy Sunday | From Laguna and Cebu

I told last week that I would start sharing food trip stories on Sunday, but this week, I received regional food products that I wanted to share here on my blog, too, so please let me share this first.

Laguna Products

From Laguna. Cousin Jayson went for a job interview at a telecoms company in Calamba, Laguna and I sent him a text message asking if he could buy me some Shing-a-Ling, but when we got home (I went to the Max's Restaurant event with sis that night), he gave me a paper bag with other foods, too. Thanks, couz!

Chicharon from Carcar

From Cebu. Cindy's husband is from Cebu, and since he would be flying back to Saudi Arabia anytime this month, it was but natural for him to travel home and be with his family. The other day, we just received these bags of chicharon, and it was just delicious. Sinfully delicious!

It's really great to taste different foods from different regions... hopefully we could also taste foods from other provinces in the near future.

*** Jenn ***



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Jenn, the Foodie


I come from a family who loves cooking and eating. I never had any formal training in cooking and that I taught myself how to cook based on the handed down recipes, but I could say that I can cook good food. In 2008, I started documenting my food trips for my travel blog, and since I have quite enough to start a food blog, might as well put all those food trips in one location. Thus, a food blog is born - thanks to the new Friendster Blogs. However, due to several problems, I was left with no choice but to pack bags again and move here instead. Here's the permanent address, promise! Enough talk, let the food trippin' begin! {Know More About Me}