Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A Spot in Spot

In 2008, I attended my very first bloggers' event - in Italianni's Bonifacio High Street. It was the day I got to meet different food bloggers (some of which I still interact with from time to time), and enjoy a whole lot of foods. One of the foods served to us was the Caesar Salad, and during the time I am not really so technical about the photography side of food blogging, having to take a picture I can blog about later is something already okay for me.

Sometime two weeks ago, I received a message in my Flickr asking if they could use my Caesar Salad picture for an article in Spot.PH - at first I was surprised, I didn't really see it as a good picture, but of course I was deeply honored that they wanted to use it.

Spot.PH Article

Click Here for the Full Article

Obviously, I gave them the picture, and I am happy that they provided a link back here in my blog. I am a blogger who doesn't really go out that much to eat... I am still trying to learn more about food photography, but when someone is taking notice of my work, it really makes me feel happy. It was such a good morale booster.

*** Jenn ***

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Jenn, the Foodie


I come from a family who loves cooking and eating. I never had any formal training in cooking and that I taught myself how to cook based on the handed down recipes, but I could say that I can cook good food. In 2008, I started documenting my food trips for my travel blog, and since I have quite enough to start a food blog, might as well put all those food trips in one location. Thus, a food blog is born - thanks to the new Friendster Blogs. However, due to several problems, I was left with no choice but to pack bags again and move here instead. Here's the permanent address, promise! Enough talk, let the food trippin' begin! {Know More About Me}