Wednesday, January 19, 2011

"I'd Much Rather Eat Pasta."

Pasta Negra


I had my cell phone September 2007, but it was only in April 2008 when I was able to buy a memory card for it. However, the one my sister bought was defective, and she didn't want to go to the store alone to have it replaced so I went with her. The store was located in Cubao, so after the errand, we went to walk around - and we found ourselves inside the new Ali Mall (which was way too different from the last time I saw it circa 2001). As we walk around more, I saw TOSH (The Old Spaghetti House) and asked sister if she would like to eat lunch there.

That time, friends from the scrapbooking circle were very much into TOSH, and their exchange of comments and pictures made me so interested with it, too. I had their Pasta Negra - the first (and the only) time I got to eat such pasta. It was really delicious! Best thing about it? It was very affordable and servings were big, too. It's been a while since I last went to Ali Mall, am not sure if the restaurant was still there.

As for the quote... well, I am not Italian and I don't drink wine, but, I do agree with the quote. My blog description can attest to that. Hahaha. Happy Hump Day, everyone!

*** Jenn ***

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Jenn, the Foodie


I come from a family who loves cooking and eating. I never had any formal training in cooking and that I taught myself how to cook based on the handed down recipes, but I could say that I can cook good food. In 2008, I started documenting my food trips for my travel blog, and since I have quite enough to start a food blog, might as well put all those food trips in one location. Thus, a food blog is born - thanks to the new Friendster Blogs. However, due to several problems, I was left with no choice but to pack bags again and move here instead. Here's the permanent address, promise! Enough talk, let the food trippin' begin! {Know More About Me}