Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Giving Myself a Sense of Direction

By the start of the year, I wrote about my foodie plans for 2011, which concentrated more on my resolutions. For this post, I want to write about the continuation of those plans, which will be more about my wish list. Well, sometimes wish lists can be a good thing - aside from waiting for it to happen, it would also allow me to give myself a sense of direction. I am not sure if these things will all be done this year, but I hope to...

*Eat at:
  • Little Quiapo
  • Adarna
  • Fleur de Lys
  • Van Gogh is Bipolar
  • Gayuma ni Maria
  • Cafe by the Ruins (Baguio City)
  • Angel's Pizza
  • Heaven and Eggs
  • TGI Fridays
  • Chilis
  • California Pizza Kitchen

* Cook at least one new recipe per week.

* Do a street food project.

* Finish off the restaurants in SM Fairview, then go with the Food Court project.

* Eat at local food places when out of town.

* Upgrade this blog to a .com

I still have lots of wish lists and plans... but these were the only things I have in my mind. I will update this post if something crosses my mind.

May I be able to do these all and more.

*** Jenn ***


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Jenn, the Foodie


I come from a family who loves cooking and eating. I never had any formal training in cooking and that I taught myself how to cook based on the handed down recipes, but I could say that I can cook good food. In 2008, I started documenting my food trips for my travel blog, and since I have quite enough to start a food blog, might as well put all those food trips in one location. Thus, a food blog is born - thanks to the new Friendster Blogs. However, due to several problems, I was left with no choice but to pack bags again and move here instead. Here's the permanent address, promise! Enough talk, let the food trippin' begin! {Know More About Me}