Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I Am In!

Nestle Club

I cannot recall when was the time I joined Nestle Club, but yesterday, I received their welcome / starters kit. I have always wanted to join their club, but since it was my brother who first became a member in 2006 (if I remember correctly), I didn't decide to join as we both have the same mailing address, and Nestle might not take me in... just like what Del Monte did before (my mom and bro were already part of the Kitchenomics Club, so they didn't allow me in anymore). I just tried my luck this time, and I was happy that I got in.

Before... my brother received newsletters and mails about Nestle, and I am looking forward to that, too. Our family consumes a lot of Nestle products, so being a part of the club gives me access to their recipes and other promotions. I don't know if the membership has an expiry, and if there is, I don't know just until when I am a member, but for now I am just ready to enjoy the perks.

Thanks for welcoming me in the club, Nestle!

*** Jenn ***

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Jenn, the Foodie


I come from a family who loves cooking and eating. I never had any formal training in cooking and that I taught myself how to cook based on the handed down recipes, but I could say that I can cook good food. In 2008, I started documenting my food trips for my travel blog, and since I have quite enough to start a food blog, might as well put all those food trips in one location. Thus, a food blog is born - thanks to the new Friendster Blogs. However, due to several problems, I was left with no choice but to pack bags again and move here instead. Here's the permanent address, promise! Enough talk, let the food trippin' begin! {Know More About Me}