Monday, November 22, 2010

Weekend Eating - Gyoza

Last Saturday(20 Nov) afternoon, an unfortunate thing happened - the tripod where I put my camera tipped over and the camera dropped on the shores of Talipanan Beach (Puerto Galera), and the lens caught quite a lot of sand. I was able to take some out, but obviously, it started a damage in my camera. I can turn it off and on, but whenever I do, I would hear some crunchy sounds, and that I had to move the lens cap so I could capture pictures.

The next day, I realized I cannot zoom my camera in, because the movements in the lens made the sands doing more damage. Good thing, when K and I reached the airport (we had a flight to Iloilo), I still was able to capture images, including our lunch that day:

Gyoza


We decided to eat at Raku Hokkaido Ramen House at Ninoy Aquino International Airport - Terminal 3. Part of the meal I had was this gyoza, my very first one. I did find it good, though I guess my taste buds are more accustomed to the Chinese version of this food. The sauce I liked much, it complimented the dish really well.

I am happy with the way the terminal 3 changed from the last time I saw it; now there are more food shops, sadly, we can only eat at one. I am glad we decided to go for this one.



*** Jenn ***

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Jenn, the Foodie


I come from a family who loves cooking and eating. I never had any formal training in cooking and that I taught myself how to cook based on the handed down recipes, but I could say that I can cook good food. In 2008, I started documenting my food trips for my travel blog, and since I have quite enough to start a food blog, might as well put all those food trips in one location. Thus, a food blog is born - thanks to the new Friendster Blogs. However, due to several problems, I was left with no choice but to pack bags again and move here instead. Here's the permanent address, promise! Enough talk, let the food trippin' begin! {Know More About Me}