Monday, May 31, 2010

Pancit Bihon

Pancit Bihon

Last Saturday, the family (minus sister) and our neighbor friends went to Loreland Farm Resort in Antipolo City, Rizal. We left our place around 5:30AM, and by 7:30AM, we were already there. Soon as the pools opened at 8AM, we took our time to take a quick dip, and by 10AM we were already hungry.

Whenever we do the summer neighborhood outing, we would be packing foods good for all of us to share, and because we decided to bring slices of pork belly, which will be cooked in the resort, we just had to take some of our companions' foods to ease up the hunger. The Raboys served this pancit as a snack and late breakfast, and it was really delicious! They didn't bring any calamansi, but it was okay; it was satisfying as is.

*** Jenn ***

3 comments:

i♥pinkc00kies said...

Yummy ah!! I like pancit too :D

Sarap lalo na if madaming seafood.

shutter happy jenn said...

Ako naman gustong gusto ng hinimay na chicken sa pancit bihon...and I love it kapag medyo peppery. :)

mulberry said...

Mulberry Outlet is a British fashion company known for its luxury leather goods. Fake Mulberry bags throughout the UK and all over the world including Europe, America, Australia and Asia. Owning the charm Mulberry factory shop is women's dream all the time,choose your Replica Mulberry bags Welcome to experience elegant and luxury at low price on our Mulberry outlet uk,now mulberry factory outlet waiting for you.
Hermes Birkin was named after

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Jenn, the Foodie


I come from a family who loves cooking and eating. I never had any formal training in cooking and that I taught myself how to cook based on the handed down recipes, but I could say that I can cook good food. In 2008, I started documenting my food trips for my travel blog, and since I have quite enough to start a food blog, might as well put all those food trips in one location. Thus, a food blog is born - thanks to the new Friendster Blogs. However, due to several problems, I was left with no choice but to pack bags again and move here instead. Here's the permanent address, promise! Enough talk, let the food trippin' begin! {Know More About Me}