Wednesday, March 25, 2009

J = Jay-J's



Where We Ate

Where We Ate

Family


It's a common thing for the family to celebrate birthdays three times. One with the celebrant's circle of friends, one with the family eating out, and one at home - a simple candle blowing. And when sister celebrated her 20th birthday, we decided to eat at a new place - Jay-J's.

We had their good for five meal composed of: Pancit Canton, Sisig, Chicken Inasal, Grilled Pork Belly, Wanton Soup, and Turon. Very heavy meal for us, but we just loved the food! My favorite was the grilled pork belly, but I loved all the foods. Since the meal was good for five people, we had to take home some.

I will be the next person in the family who will celebrate the birthday, and I really would like us to eat here again. Their food is just awesome... and it wasn't really expensive at all!

*** Jenn ***

6 comments:

Sylvia K said...

Looks a fun birthday! Great way to show the "J" word! Lovely photos! Thanks for sharing!

Tumblewords: said...

What fun! Sounds wonderful...

TYRA Hallsénius Lindhe said...

Wonderful happy picture! It looks very nice, I hope you all had a lovely time!

Take Care/ Tyra

THE GREENHOUSE IN TYRA'S GARDEN

Ramblings From Spain said...

Mmmm.. you've made me hungry now! What a happy post x

Dragonstar said...

Great, fun idea.

Granny Smith said...

I wish one could taste food over the internet. Given the speed of technological innovation, perhaps sometime we can! I would love to celebrate a birthday 3 times.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Jenn, the Foodie


I come from a family who loves cooking and eating. I never had any formal training in cooking and that I taught myself how to cook based on the handed down recipes, but I could say that I can cook good food. In 2008, I started documenting my food trips for my travel blog, and since I have quite enough to start a food blog, might as well put all those food trips in one location. Thus, a food blog is born - thanks to the new Friendster Blogs. However, due to several problems, I was left with no choice but to pack bags again and move here instead. Here's the permanent address, promise! Enough talk, let the food trippin' begin! {Know More About Me}