Thursday, January 15, 2009

Food Choices #5



Sweet Treats 101
1. Which do you often snack on – sweet, sour, spicy?
>>> Salty. I am not really much on the other flavors. At most times, I get satisfied eating salty chips.

2. Can you tell me what specific food you snack on in relation with your answer to number#1?

>>> Corn chips. My favorite is J&J Chippy (red) and J&J Tostillas (yellow)

3. Cakes or chocolates?
>>> Cakes. Although I eat chocolates, I am very picky when it comes to it. I only eat bar chocolates and I usually go for the bittersweet ones. However, I only eat chocolates when I am in the mood for some. It's weird though, because I love chocolate flavored food - cakes, ice cream.. etc.

4. If you love chocolates, which do you prefer – milk, dark, with almonds, etc?
>>> Dark, with nuts.

5. How do you control your cravings for sweet stuff (I have a hard time with mine!)?
>>> I am not really into sweet foods, so I don't really have a problem with those stuffs.

Fear Factor:
Tell me what big thing will stop you from snacking sweets.
>>> FBS (Fasting Blood Sugar) level going up. Currently, my FBS is 105, the normal is up to 120. I am starting to get alarmed because diabetes runs in our blood.

Tell Me:
I have such a sweet tooth. Can you show me something sweet to eat?

Desserts

This was taken last July, when my sister and I attended the Italianni's blog event. After the very heavy lunch, they presented us with plates of oh-so yummy desserts. The one in front is their dessert sampler (three desserts in one plate - I wasn't able to capture the other one), the one in the middle is ice cream pudding, and the two-toned one is the ice cream cake for the birthday celebrant, I just forgot who owned this one - Fran or Azrael. I got to taste all desserts, and my favorite is the one in the middle.

*** Jenn ***

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Jenn, the Foodie


I come from a family who loves cooking and eating. I never had any formal training in cooking and that I taught myself how to cook based on the handed down recipes, but I could say that I can cook good food. In 2008, I started documenting my food trips for my travel blog, and since I have quite enough to start a food blog, might as well put all those food trips in one location. Thus, a food blog is born - thanks to the new Friendster Blogs. However, due to several problems, I was left with no choice but to pack bags again and move here instead. Here's the permanent address, promise! Enough talk, let the food trippin' begin! {Know More About Me}