Thursday, January 8, 2009

Food Choices - 010809



Healthier You 2009

1. What are your fitness and health goals this year?
>>> Lose enough weight that could make me wear swimsuit without having to put a shirt on top of it.

2. Are you dieting? What is an effective diet plan for you?
>>> I have always failed in any diet plan I entered.

3. If you are intent on losing, what is more important – poundage or inches?
>>> Inches. Some people have big bones, which means that they would weigh heavier.

4. Do you take diet pills?
>>> No. I am afraid to.

5. Choose only one – diet or exercise? Why?
>>> Exercise. Food is just so good!

Fear Factor:
One effective diet tip you would like me to know. Share please. I’m desperate :)
>>> Oooohhh.. I need one, too!

Tell Me:
Would you go under the knife if all else fails?
>>> Yes. I would love to have bariatic surgery and tummy tuck because I am way so obese.

*** Jenn ***

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Jenn, the Foodie


I come from a family who loves cooking and eating. I never had any formal training in cooking and that I taught myself how to cook based on the handed down recipes, but I could say that I can cook good food. In 2008, I started documenting my food trips for my travel blog, and since I have quite enough to start a food blog, might as well put all those food trips in one location. Thus, a food blog is born - thanks to the new Friendster Blogs. However, due to several problems, I was left with no choice but to pack bags again and move here instead. Here's the permanent address, promise! Enough talk, let the food trippin' begin! {Know More About Me}