List of food on "sale" are:
- Gyoza (5 pieces) - p69, you save p6
- Japanese Wrap and Roll - p89, you save p10. Flavors to choose from: Kani Mango and Cheesy Tori
- Ebi Fry with Rice - p89, you save p10
- Fish Katsu - p89, you save p10
- Chicken Burger Combo - p89, you save p10
- Japanese Bolognese Pasta - p89, you save p10
- Miso with Kani and Corn Soup - p19, you save p6
- Yakisoba - p59, you save p9
- Takoyaki (8 pieces) - p59, you save p10
- California Maki (8 pieces) - p69, you save p11
- Crunchy Maki (8 pieces) - p79, you save p10. Flavors to choose from: Tempura Maki, Hawaiian Torikatsu Maki, Ham & Cheese Maki, Spicy Tuna Maki
That day, we tried the Ham & Cheese Crunchy Maki. It was a great snack, but I am not much into wasabi, so I scraped off the wasabi on my share of the maki before I ate it.
With so many great choices and food actually delicious, I sort of wondered why we didn't eat here since then. I am thankful that now we know about this place, it will be our choice the next time the family goes out to eat. I wanna try their ramen and their octopus burger!
Anyway, the Karatepid Meals are available until the end of April, but what I love the most was that the coupons are valid 60 days after the end of the promo, which means, I can still use it until the 30th of June. Affordable Japanese food... now that's what I like!
Tomorrow, I will visit their Trinoma branch and I will eat their Fish Katsu.